Sunday 9 September 2012

MOVING!

Hello :)

I know it's been ages since i've posted anything and I am sorry! I've been so, so busy preparing for move in day!! I moved into my halls of residence yesterday :)

Since I have moved in and am now officially a university student, this blog has become irrelevant as this was to be based around the lead up to my move to university.

Although I didn't have as much time over the summer as I would have liked and so didn't blog as much as I had anticipated or wanted to, I did still enjoy what I did do. For that reason I decided that I would make a new blog to document my years at university, and to continue with the beauty posts i've been enjoying.

So...The Diary of a Soon-to-be Law Student is becoming Lipgloss & Law.

Please check out the new blog which will hopefully be updated much more than this was!

Thanks,
Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment