Friday 20 July 2012

Review: Schwarzkopf Kids Supersoft Detangling Spray

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ever since I was young, my hair has been hard to brush after washing. While on holiday in France a few years ago, I bought a detangling spray to spray on my hair after washing it to make it easier to brush. When that ran out, I went on the prowl for a similar product available in the UK. I found this Schwarzkopf Kids Supersoft Detangling Spray about a year or so ago and have been using it ever since.

I love this product. Not only does it smell incredible but it works very well. It only takes a few sprays of the product to make my hair very easy and painless to brush. I find that this detangling spray leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth all day which I love. My favourite thing about this product is that the Tropical scent lasts on your hair for hours and leaves it smelling great.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a detangling spray which is gentle on the hair, since it is for children, but works well and smells great.

Sophie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love detangling sprays! I loved these as a child.

    Follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete