Wednesday 18 July 2012

Review: Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For years I have been struggling with bad skin and have been looking for a product which will help prevent breakouts and clear up my skin a little. I have been using the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads for about 6 months or so and I am slightly 'on the fence' about them.

While using this product I didn't notice much of a change in my skin, good or bad. My skin didn't seem to improve dramatically but didn't get any worse either. It wasn't until I stopped using the product that I noticed a difference.

I ran out of these pads about a month and a half ago and didn't buy any more as I wanted to try out some different products. About a week after I had stopped using the pads my skin started to break out quite badly. I don't know if it was just a coincidence that I had a bad break out after running out of this product or if it was the product itself but I have found it to be a common theme that if I don't use the pads for a while, I break out.

I really didn't like the smell of this product. The pads smell very strongly of chemicals which is not what you want to smell before putting it on your face. It is also very harsh on the skin. My skin is sensitive so it doesn't cope well with harsh products and I found that these pads left my skin feeling a little bit sore and tender just after use.

Overall, this product was okay and I may decide to try them out again if I can't find anything that works better.

Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment