Wednesday 23 May 2012

Review: Natural Collection Loose Powder

Hello there!

I have a bit of a beauty rave for you today, rather than just your average review.

If you haven't already met, I would like you to meet my dearest friend, Natural Collection Loose Powder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was introduced to this product by a friend and, although we are not exactly the best of friends anymore, I am so glad I found it! I have repurchased this product about 5 times and I will continue to happily repurchase it for as long as I can.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Although this just appears to be your average loose powder, it is somehow so much more. I often find that a powder can make your makeup feel heavy and it is powders like that that cause my skin to break out. This powder feels the complete opposite, very light on the skin, and doesn't cause my skin to break out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The powder is available in neutral, warm and cool translucent and I have found that Neutral Translucent is just perfect for me. The powder gives a beautiful matte finish and sets makeup very well.

Natural Collection Loose Powder is available here for the amazing price of just £1.99 and is almost always on 3 for 2 at Boots.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment