Wednesday 27 June 2012

The A-Z of Me Tag

Hello :)

A while ago I was doing a bit of a blog stalk and noticed a tag that Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) did all the way back in May 2011. The tag is called The A-Z of Me Tag and I thought I would give it a go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(image: weheartit.com)
Age: 17
Bed Size: Double, but soon to be a poxy little uni accommodation single bed :(
Chore You Hate: Dishes!
Dogs: My little baby is a Shar Pei and I love him to bits.
Essential Start of Your Day: Getting jumped on by an a very large, excitable doggy :)
Favourite Colour: Pink. Original, I know.
Gold or Silver: Depends on my mood.
Height: I don't tend to measure myself but I would say about 5"5 or above.
Instruments I Play: Cornet (google it).
Job Title: Soon-to-be Law Student/Sales Assistant.
Kids: It's a little soon for that don't you think!
Live: Scotland
Mum's Name: Mummy
Nickname: Soph, it's very inventive.
Pet Peeve: Bad table manners, cannot stand it!
Quote from a Movie: "That wasn't flying! That was falling with style!" Toy Story.
Right of Left Handed: Right
Siblings: None.
Time You Wake Up: Around 9am if I'm not working or have a driving lesson. Gone are the days of 7am wake up for school, yaaaay!
Underwear: Whatever looks cute in the shop, I'm not fussy.
Vegetables You Dislike: Mushrooms, Parsnips, Carrots (unless they're raw), quite a few actually.
What Makes You Run Late: Not wanting to get out my bed.
X-rays You've Had Done: My thumb. Do teeth x-rays count?
Yummy Food You Make: Pasta is about all I can make.
Zoo Animal: Penguins or Monkeys.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment