Wednesday 27 June 2012

Just A Little Update

Hello there :)

I know I have been MIA recently so I thought I owe you all an explaination.

Since finishing school back at the beginning of May, I spent the majority of my study leave writing posts for this blog. Eventually, my three exam free weeks were up and I had to actually study for a my final exams, the first reason for my absence.

Between studying for exams I also had to prepare for going on holiday at the beginning of this month. Also during that week, my stepfather was taken into hospital and my dog became so stressed about this that he cut his eye open and needed stitches. Because of this, I spent the majority of that week studying, looking after my dog and helping around the house to make things easier for my mum. This left almost no time at all for blogging.

After that stressful week, we then went on holiday for two weeks. We came home from being on holiday just in time for prom and my best friends 18th birthday party. I then spent almost all of last week at my boyfriends house helping them prepare for his sisters wedding which was on Saturday and I have only just recovered from it.

So, I apologise for the lack of posts recently and hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

For those of you who are interested, I have just set up an Instagram. I have a personal instagram and I am completely obsessed with it so I thought I would set one up in conjunction with this blog. I don't yet have any pictures but I will soon. If you wish to follow my instagram the username is Sophie14xo.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment