Tuesday 17 July 2012

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sure most of you will have used, or at least heard of, the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have been using this dry shampoo for a few years and have never felt the need to even try many other ones.

I tend to only wash my hair every second day otherwise it becomes very oily and unpleasant looking. Unfortunately, my second day hair is not very pleasant looking either so a good dry shampoo is a must have for me. I find that the Batiste dry shampoo does exactly what I need. It only takes a small amount to make my hair look and feel fresh while other dry shampoos that I have tried have left me looking like I have very bad dandruff as it took a lot of product to receive a good result.

Batiste dry shampoo comes in a range of scents, all of which smell amazing. I find myself having to buy a different scent each time as I can't decide on which scent I like best. The scents picture are Blush and Diva, two very nice but quite different scents. Blush, one of my favourite scents, is a very girly, floral scent while Diva is a more sophisticated, spicy scent.

Batiste dry shampoo is one of my holy grail products which will not be replaced any time soon.

Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment