Monday 2 July 2012

Monday LOTD: Clothes (1)

Hey :)

I know, I know! I've been a very bad blogger yet again this week but I've been so busy I haven't even been near a computer since I last posted to update you all.

Today, while catching up on all that I have missed recently, I noticed that Louise, Sprinkle of Glitter, has started a new LOTD (Love of the Day) series and I thought I would give it a go.

On Monday the theme is Clothes.



I have been obsessed with H&M recently so I have chosen this gorgeous Blue Floral Strapless Dress which is currently on sale for just £14.99. I love how girly and summery it is and I am very tempted to snatch it up for a wedding in August, it would be perfect!

What clothing item are you loving at the moment?

Sophie :)

P.S. Check out my new Instagram, my name is Sophie14xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment