Sunday 6 May 2012

I suppose i should introduce myself...

Hello there!

I figured I should probably share a little about who I am before bombarding any future readers with completely random post about university or just pointless crap!

My name is Sophie and if you have been smart enough to read the little profile bit at the side you would know that I am 17. I just left school...on Friday! During the next 4-ish months, I will be preparing to leave the comforts of my home and live where my mummy can't look after me 24 hours a day! I am off to the world of university in September. I will be studying a joint honours degree in Law (BA not LLB) and Criminology, for those of you who are interested. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions, and trust me, many people have already, I am not doing the BA course because i was too lazy to meet my conditions for an LLB or because I'm not smart enough to do the LLB. At the university I had my heart set on attending, the LLB course is purely 100% law! I could not cope with that! I find that if I am only learning about one thing (even though there are many different types of law and all that jazz), I am very close to dying of boredom. Therefore, I decided that maybe a joint honours would be a good idea for me. Luckily, my dream university does offer joint degrees for the Law (BA) degree. This seems to be pretty perfect for me and so I chose to accept my unconditional for the BA course. The conditions for the LLB were achievable, I just didn't want to do the course! Okay? Rant over :)

What else is there to know about me? I'm rather special, and not in a good way! My friends would all agree with that! I have some of the best friends in the world and they mean everything to me. I love my friends, family and boyfriend more than anything and I couldn't survive without them. My mum is my best friend and I tell her everything! She is the only person in my life who has always been there. She is the person who celebrates with me in the happiest of times and comforts me in the worst. I don't know how I will cope without seeing my mum every day when I move out!

Since this is not a post about the amazing-ness of my mum, I shall move on. I found this little questionnaire on a forum and thought I would give it a go.

General info:
Name: Sophie
Age: 17
Star sign: Capricorn
Siblings: None
Do you have a religion: Yes, I'm a Christian.
Hobbies: Spending time with my friends, family & boyfriend, being on my computer for hours, watching youtube videos and reading blogs, baking, listening to music, meeting new people :)

Uni info:
Course: Law and Criminology
Halls (yes/no): Yes
Know anyone going? No, but my best friend is setting up a meeting with one of his friends who is also going. She is also the daughter of one of my mums colleagues :)
Want to make friends beforehand? Yes

Fave things:
Fave colour: Pink
Fave food: Pasta, I could live on the stuff!
Fave saying: Eh...I don't know :/
Fave bands/singers: Don't laugh...The Wanted, One Direction (I like my boybands), Boyce Avenue, Olly Murs, The View, loads more.
Fave type of music: I'll listen to anything
Fave films: Life As We Know It, Letters To Juliet, The Last Song, The Vow, Monsters Inc, too many to name!
Fave TV shows: The Vampire Diaries, The Voice UK, Friends, Two and a Half Men.
Fave Song: That's really hard! Just now I would say it's Where We Used To Run by Landon Austin or anything from Olly Murs' second album :)

Do you……..?
Have a Job: Yes
Believe in Santa: Yes, I'll hold on to Santa for as long as I can!
Like marmite: Never tried it
Have any interesting party tricks: Not really
Believe in love at 1st sight: Yes
Believe in Magic: No
Smoke: No
Drink alcohol: I shouldn't but I'll have the odd drink now and then

Have you ever....
Took part in an extreme sport? No, I'm scared of everything!
Been abroad? Yeah, I love to travel

Think you know me well enough now? I should think so! Thank you for taking time to read this, it means a lot :)

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment