Sunday 20 May 2012

NOTD: Peach Sparkle

Hello there!

I thought it was about time to share another side of me. As well as being a 'soon-to-be law student' and beauty fan, I am a complete nail polish addict! I have quite an extensive nail polish collection of around 60 nail polishes which is ever growing.



The picture has been edited slightly but it's still fairly true to life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have Barry M's Peach Melba on all fingers but the ring finger. You can get your hands on this lovely nail polish here for £2.99.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On the ring finger I have Barbara Daly's Candy. Barbara Daly make up can be purchased in Tesco stores for £3.

Sophie :)

2 comments:

  1. i have THE crappiest nails in the history of ever! i've been biting them ever since i was six. this polish looks so gorgeous! whenever i try painting my nails, they look just as crappy as they did before. :(
    lovely blog, by the way! i'm having a fun time scrolling through the pages. take care!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure I had replied to your comment already but Blogger must have been playing up.
      I used to be terrible with biting my nails but I really love the look of long painted nails and it was the desire for my nails to look good that encouraged me to stop.
      Thank you for your lovely comment, it means a lot :)

      Sophie :)

      Delete