Friday 25 May 2012

The Lipstick Tag

Hey there :)

I was a little bit bored tonight and fancied something fun to do so I thought I would find a few tags that I could do and put away in my draft posts for the days when I am far too busy to write a sensible blog post.

I found this tag, 'The Lipstick Tag', on the blog Peaches and Blush, here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(image: weheartit.com)

When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
My mum has never been into makeup. In fact, on the very rare occasion she does wear it she's the one using mine. I do remember sneaking into my grandmother's bedroom a few times when I was younger to steal some of her lipsticks though.

How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I had been given a lot of lipsticks in makeup gift sets before I actually purchased my first one myself so I think I bought my first lipstick when I was around 15 or 16.

Pink or Red lipstick?
That's a tough one! I would probably have to go for pink because I feel like that's a bit more wearable than red most of the time.

The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
A MAC lipstick.

And the cheapest?
A Natural Collection lipstick.

What's the most bizarre thing you've ever done with a lipstick?
As boring as it may make me, I don't believe I have ever done anything other than wear a lipstick.

If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
It would have to be MAC. For me, although they may cost a little bit more than a drugstore lipstick, they are completely worth the price. The choice of shades is amazing and they last forever on your lips, I love them!

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment