Sunday 20 May 2012

Tesco Haul

Hello.

I picked up a few things in Tesco the other day and I thought I would share them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cleansing Wipes -
I always take my makeup off with wipes before I cleanse my face and often just choose the cheapest or whatever wipes are on offer. I bought these Tesco Sensitive Cleansing Wipes for 99p.

Concealer -
I'm running low on my Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer and decided to repurchase the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer. This is available here for £6.12 but I'm sure I paid slightly less.

Concealer -
After reading this Foundation Routine, I decided to try out Hannah's method of concealer. I bought the Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer to try out. This is available here for £4.49.

Foundation -
As I have mentioned before, I am currently on the search for the perfect foundation. I picked up the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation as I am a fan of Rimmel London's foundations and this was the cheapest there. This is available here for £5.99.

All makeup is currently on offer for 3 for 2 at Tesco.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment