Tuesday 22 May 2012

NOTD: Green Foil

Hello there!

Another nail polish post for you today. I've been experimenting with some new Barry M nail polishes, as you may have noticed from the last NOTD post, and I will be reviewing them for you soon.


(Apologies for the messy work, I was in a rush)

Again this picture has been edited but it is still true to life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On all nails but the ring finger I have Barry M's Foil Effects nail polish in Silver Foil. This nail polish is available in Boots or here for £3.99.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have Barry M's Mint Green on my ring finger. It's really hard to get a true-to-life picture of this polish but it is a lot more like the colour in the first picture of this post than in the picture above. You can buy this nail polish in Boots or here for £2.99.

For those of you who are more intersted in the school/university related posts, there will be more coming soon!

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment